Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Soccer Programs
Wee Kick About
Wee Kick About is a fun-filled U6 program offered by Glenside Celtic SC. The program was developed to teach the fundamentals of soccer to our youngsters in a fun and educational way. Our Fall 2022 program begins Saturday, September 10th and is open to boys and girls with 2017 and 2018 birth years.
- All training programs are held from 10-11am on Saturday mornings.
- 8-week program, including a season-ending skills and drills tournament day(followed by a wee bit of a party).
- All players will receive a Celtic Jersey
- Cost is $100 per player
U8 In-House Academy League
Beginning in the Fall of 2022 Celtic will be offering an in-house league for U8 players. This will be geared towards boys and girls with 2015 and 2016 birth years.
- Practices will be held one night per week for one hour.
- 8 scheduled games – all on Saturday mornings.
- All games will be played 4v4 or 5v5 and consist of 4 10 minute quarters.
- All players will receive a Celtic jersey, shorts and socks.
- Practice begins the week after Labor Day and games being September 10th.
- Cost $135 per player
Travel Soccer focuses on the development of the individual’s fundamental soccer skills through advanced training sessions, competitive league play during the Fall, Winter and Spring Seasons. Glenside Celtic Soccer Club’s travel teams participate primarily in the Inter-County Soccer League which includes teams from Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties. The Fall season consists of a 8-10 game season. Travel teams’ practices usually start during early August and take place two times a week throughout the entire soccer season. The travel season league starts the weekend after Labor Day and continues until the second week of December.