OUR SOCCER PROGRAMS
Wee Kick About
Wee Kick About is a fun-filled U6 program offered by Glenside Celtic SC. The program was developed to teach the fundamentals of soccer to our youngsters in a fun and educational way. This program is open to boys and girls with 2018 and 2019 birth years.
- All training programs will be held on Saturday mornings.
- 8-week program, including skills and drills.
- 8 sessions between September 9th through October 28th
- All players will receive a Celtic shirt.
- Cost is $100 per player
U8 In-House Academy League
Spring Celtic U8 In-House Academy League. This program is geared towards boys and girls with 2016 and 2017 birth years.
- Practices will be held one night per week from 6-7:15p.
- 8 scheduled games – all on Saturday mornings between 9a and noon.
- 8 games between Sept 9th and Oct 28th.
- All players will receive a jersey, shorts and socks with registration.
- Practices begin the end of August
- Cost $135 per player
Travel Soccer focuses on the development of the individual’s fundamental soccer skills through advanced training sessions, competitive league play during the Fall, Winter and Spring Seasons. Glenside Celtic Soccer Club’s Fall travel teams participate primarily in the Inter-County Soccer League which includes teams from Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties. The Fall season consists of a 8-10 game season. Travel teams’ practices usually start during early August and take place two times a week throughout the entire soccer season. The travel season league starts the weekend after Labor Day and continues until the second week of December.